Never Give Up! (Never Let Up! Remix) Never Give Up! (Never Let Up! Remix)

I think the mix is pretty good. Having played Dream Team myself and of course being a music fan, I've been looking around for nice remixes of the OST and this one is actually pretty good. It definitely has a different atmosphere compared to the original and that's what makes a remix great; when it has its own personality that reflects the writer's style and not the OST's style. The sounds were indeed fun and unique which made the song was nice to listen to. All the sounds blended well with each other as well. Keep up the experimenting!

Cheers,
-Yeelp

M-Gentalmen responds:

Wow, what a comment! Thanks!

Champion Steven Champion Steven

I like this. A lot. I grew up with the third generation of pokemon (at least, that was the only generation I had for a long time), so I'm naturally drawn to the third generation's soundtrack. This mix kept the same atmosphere that the original captured and made it much more groovy - mainly with the added oomph to the kicks. The song doesn't end off with as big of a bang as it could've considering this is the champion's theme; it could've had a more epic ending in my opinion.

I've noticed you also have a taste for classical and orchestral pieces, I recommend taking a look at more of the gen 3 soundtrack. It's quite brass heavy - which can potentially make it easier to work with when making an orchestral remix. Just a thought. Keep up the good work!
-Cheers

Chaos Chaos

Listened to this one over and over again it's so catchy! I love this as much as your other song you wrote for me! This one is groovy, upbeat and just nice to listen to! I'm gonna keep this one too! Awesome job! Keep it up!
Cheers.

Demonic-Overmind responds:

Thanks. I'm glad you like it.